Pages

domingo, 15 de maio de 2011

Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper [2000]

Genre: Melodic Death/Power Metal
Bitrate: Mp3 320 kbps
Size: 102 mb
Country: Finland

Tracklist:
01 Follow The Reaper
02 Bodom After Midnight
03 Children Of Decadence
04 Everytime I Die
05 Mask Of Sanity
06 Taste Of My Scythe
07 Hate Me!
08 Northern Comfort
09 Kissing The Shadows
10 Don't Stop At The Top (Scorpions cover)
11 Shot In The Dark (Ozzy Osbourne cover)
12 Hellion (W.A.S.P. cover)
13 Aces High (Iron Maiden cover)

Line-up:
Alexi Laiho - Guitars, Vocals
Alexander Kuoppala - Guitars
Henkka T. Blacksmith - Bass
Jaska Raatikainen - Drums
Janne Warman - Keyboards

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

hi there. just wanted to say I cant download the file cos 4shared asks me to sign in first... And I downloaded the other COB albums just fine. Anyway, thanks for everything.

Postar um comentário

 

Blogger